Skip to main content

Tell me it won't be so! (a Supenatural post)

While waiting for the next episode of Supernatural to be available on the net, I've been trawling the websites on any news and titbits I can find on the show. I know going to forums isn't always the best thing to do -it has ruined a few book plots that I had looked forward to - but when you're addicted, you need something to keep ou from having withdrawal symptoms. As always, something somebody mentions in passing on a forum has put a horrible idea in my head, mainly on how Supernatural would end.

Dea, as any fan is aware, was dead, or very nearly dead at the opening of Season 2, and it was his father's deal with the Yellow-Eyed Demon which miraculously healed his traumatic head wounds and gave him back his life. Dean cottoned on to this fact early on, though it wasn't till Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things that he vocalises this and bared his anguish over the fact that his father died for him and his unnatural existence has made him become what he himself hunts.

So, now my question is - if Dean is himself an unnatural existence, will he at some point, when all things are put right, die because he should have died a long time ago?

It seems like a logical conclusion but I don't watch tv for logic, I do it for escapism. Unless of course it is horribly illogical and I can't suspend my disbelief but that is a topic for another day. There is only one way I want this story to end and that is happy. Happy, happy, happy. You hear me network people? I won't buy your DVDs otherwise.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dean will die a painful death battling the Rainbow COloured Demon. Sam survive, albeit disfigured and open a pawn shop in his dead brother's honour. He still runs it in an undisclosed location somewhere in Middle America. Really.
Kere said…
(Puts fingers in ears) I can't heaarrr youuuu!!
Anonymous said…
well Dean was supposed to be dead in early season 1 (Faith, from heart attack). This is the second time somebody died to substitute him. Poor Dean.

Popular posts from this blog

Another S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. announcement

As a member of S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. (Society for the EXploitation of Yummy men in Film And Television) I feel obliged to do a run-down of top hunks that graced our (okay, my consciousness) in 2006. For the original S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. manifesto, please see Maryam's Guide To Everything Part 1. And no, I can't be bothered to review anything else in 2006 or make any resolutions because a) it's boring b) yeah, right, as if I'll change my ways c) this was way more fun My Top 3 Jensen Ackles (Jensen, you know it's me you want, not Maryam!) Jared Padalecki (Oh, alright, I'll have you instead) Jim Caviezel (aaaah, my blue-eyed Jim, why so sad? Is it because you are No.3?) Special Mention Guy Berryman (you are still yummy) Brandon Flowers (but only circa 2003 when he was sans eyeliner, mustache and gelled flattened hair) Paolo Nutini ( a bit too young for me but lovely all the same) Johnny Depp (the long time favourite, still going strong. You still float my boat Johnnayy! ...

Avast!

I was at the Maritime Institute in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng waiting for my dad to come out of a seminar becauseI needed the keys to take his car for repairs and servicing. So there I was twiddiling with my handbag in the corridor when the doors of the seminar room opened and a whole bunch of fit men in tight, white Royal Navy uniforms came out. Hubba-hubba! Unfortunately, my dad came out at the same time and started talking to me. All I could do was stand there with MY DAD while all these hunksome sailors passed me by. BAH! They're all probably too old for me anyway.

December's list

MUSIC Thanks to Maryam for the delights of this month's music. Be patient, Maryam, the world will one day see our special dance. 1) Presidente - KINKY . Singing in Spanish somehow makes everything sound sexier, even if he is singing about politics. Despite the oblique accusations of corruption against the Mexican president, this song is dance-floor hot and guaranteed to shake your booty. (I only use the word 'booty' online because in real life I would never get away with it.) 2) Let's Make Love And Death From Above - CSS . Bizarre title but the song works. Perfect for when returning to the home planet. 3) Ladylike - STORM LARGE & THE BALLS . They've got a name that is just dying for you to make dirty jokes about, but subject matter is serious to all girls who get the mickey taken out of them for not being 'ladylike.' Incidentally, Storm Large was one of the contestants on Rockstar: Supernova. MOVIES Surprisingly, I haven't watched many movies this mo...