Skip to main content

Avast!

I was at the Maritime Institute in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng waiting for my dad to come out of a seminar becauseI needed the keys to take his car for repairs and servicing. So there I was twiddiling with my handbag in the corridor when the doors of the seminar room opened and a whole bunch of fit men in tight, white Royal Navy uniforms came out.

Hubba-hubba!

Unfortunately, my dad came out at the same time and started talking to me. All I could do was stand there with MY DAD while all these hunksome sailors passed me by.

BAH! They're all probably too old for me anyway.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can do a Joan Collins what? :p
Anonymous said…
Men in uniform!!! wahoo...I bet the vision of them all walking towards you leave beautiful memories. hehe
I'd be lucky to get C into a proper work shirt rather than jeans and computer nerd t-shirts...'free software, free society'. i should ban those t-shirts!
Btw, did you drop your handkerchief? Did anyone call you 'ma'am'? tee hee
Kere said…
I don't get the joan collins reference. What am I supposed to have done? Drop my hanky? Do I even have s hsnky?

Sigh, no one even had the oppurtunity to call me anything.
Kere said…
Aargh, bad spelling. I meant a hanky.
Anonymous said…
dude .....nobody's too old for you
Kere said…
Oh dear, making fun of my great age again. You need to think of some better insults.

Spencer Krug sucks. Fnar, fnar.
Anonymous said…
no, seriously, these are sailors in tight uniforms. How much older than you can they be? It's not a jab at your age, past a certain number of years age gaps aren't much of an issue are they?

I might be taking this post too seriously. But really.
Kere said…
Because it's usually the older officers that go to MIMA isn't it? It's all to do with policy-making, Law of the Sea etc. They're not going to send the fresh-faced Laskar Kelas III are they?

On second thought, I could be wrong, because it wasn't their faces I was looking at really, ha ha.

Yes, you are taking this post way too seriously. I wasn't lamenting the loss of the love of my life or anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Another S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. announcement

As a member of S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. (Society for the EXploitation of Yummy men in Film And Television) I feel obliged to do a run-down of top hunks that graced our (okay, my consciousness) in 2006. For the original S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. manifesto, please see Maryam's Guide To Everything Part 1. And no, I can't be bothered to review anything else in 2006 or make any resolutions because a) it's boring b) yeah, right, as if I'll change my ways c) this was way more fun My Top 3 Jensen Ackles (Jensen, you know it's me you want, not Maryam!) Jared Padalecki (Oh, alright, I'll have you instead) Jim Caviezel (aaaah, my blue-eyed Jim, why so sad? Is it because you are No.3?) Special Mention Guy Berryman (you are still yummy) Brandon Flowers (but only circa 2003 when he was sans eyeliner, mustache and gelled flattened hair) Paolo Nutini ( a bit too young for me but lovely all the same) Johnny Depp (the long time favourite, still going strong. You still float my boat Johnnayy! ...

December's list

MUSIC Thanks to Maryam for the delights of this month's music. Be patient, Maryam, the world will one day see our special dance. 1) Presidente - KINKY . Singing in Spanish somehow makes everything sound sexier, even if he is singing about politics. Despite the oblique accusations of corruption against the Mexican president, this song is dance-floor hot and guaranteed to shake your booty. (I only use the word 'booty' online because in real life I would never get away with it.) 2) Let's Make Love And Death From Above - CSS . Bizarre title but the song works. Perfect for when returning to the home planet. 3) Ladylike - STORM LARGE & THE BALLS . They've got a name that is just dying for you to make dirty jokes about, but subject matter is serious to all girls who get the mickey taken out of them for not being 'ladylike.' Incidentally, Storm Large was one of the contestants on Rockstar: Supernova. MOVIES Surprisingly, I haven't watched many movies this mo...