Skip to main content

It's a brave new world

Hello, regular readers. You may have noticed that The Dean Winchester Appreciation Society has disappeared from the sub-headline. If you haven't noticed, then you seriously need to get your eyes checked.

What does this all mean, you ask? Well, I thought it was time to let go of old Deano, do a bit of house-cleaning, clear the air..... the works, especially now that the season has ended. It was a bit of an unhealthy obsession for a while there and even my super-cool sisters thought it was rather embarrassing. Don't worry, I have a new obsession now and it's a floppy-haired, girly-voiced band called Delays! Woo-hoo! Just kidding...... a little bit.

In the meantime, I shall think of new and exciting ways to jazz up my blog page. Apparently the bright green colour that was briefly up was distressing enough to conjure images of vomit, so I have changed my colour scheme to a more soothing blue. Until the time I become more adept with the ways of the computer, I shall have to rely on the mercy of Blogger for my blog templates, so please excuse the pedestrian quality of my blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay you got rid of the text vomit!

woooo!! now write more
Kere said…
You know what, I think I'm going to stick with this template for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

Another S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. announcement

As a member of S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. (Society for the EXploitation of Yummy men in Film And Television) I feel obliged to do a run-down of top hunks that graced our (okay, my consciousness) in 2006. For the original S.E.X.Y.F.A.T. manifesto, please see Maryam's Guide To Everything Part 1. And no, I can't be bothered to review anything else in 2006 or make any resolutions because a) it's boring b) yeah, right, as if I'll change my ways c) this was way more fun My Top 3 Jensen Ackles (Jensen, you know it's me you want, not Maryam!) Jared Padalecki (Oh, alright, I'll have you instead) Jim Caviezel (aaaah, my blue-eyed Jim, why so sad? Is it because you are No.3?) Special Mention Guy Berryman (you are still yummy) Brandon Flowers (but only circa 2003 when he was sans eyeliner, mustache and gelled flattened hair) Paolo Nutini ( a bit too young for me but lovely all the same) Johnny Depp (the long time favourite, still going strong. You still float my boat Johnnayy! ...

Avast!

I was at the Maritime Institute in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng waiting for my dad to come out of a seminar becauseI needed the keys to take his car for repairs and servicing. So there I was twiddiling with my handbag in the corridor when the doors of the seminar room opened and a whole bunch of fit men in tight, white Royal Navy uniforms came out. Hubba-hubba! Unfortunately, my dad came out at the same time and started talking to me. All I could do was stand there with MY DAD while all these hunksome sailors passed me by. BAH! They're all probably too old for me anyway.

December's list

MUSIC Thanks to Maryam for the delights of this month's music. Be patient, Maryam, the world will one day see our special dance. 1) Presidente - KINKY . Singing in Spanish somehow makes everything sound sexier, even if he is singing about politics. Despite the oblique accusations of corruption against the Mexican president, this song is dance-floor hot and guaranteed to shake your booty. (I only use the word 'booty' online because in real life I would never get away with it.) 2) Let's Make Love And Death From Above - CSS . Bizarre title but the song works. Perfect for when returning to the home planet. 3) Ladylike - STORM LARGE & THE BALLS . They've got a name that is just dying for you to make dirty jokes about, but subject matter is serious to all girls who get the mickey taken out of them for not being 'ladylike.' Incidentally, Storm Large was one of the contestants on Rockstar: Supernova. MOVIES Surprisingly, I haven't watched many movies this mo...